Made with American bison leather that has been tanned with natural waxes and oils that give it a highly sought-after pull up quality, the Big Timber is one distinctive belt. Handcrafted in our third-generation family-owned factory, this American bison belt also features a center tooling design, contrast stitching, and a distressed buckle with a patina finish.
- American bison leather
- Made in the U.S.A. - See the factory
- 40 mm belt width (1.57 inches)
- 5 belt holes - 1 inch apart each
- Snap enclosure for easy buckle swapping
- DJDavid J.Verified BuyerReviewingBIG TIMBERI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 minutes agoBig Timber
I love these belts!! This is my second one. There's
nothing wrong with the first, it's still like new.
I simply love them so much, I had to get another in
a different pattern! Such high quality, construction
& beautiful designs.
- JSjoseph s.Verified BuyerReviewingBIG TIMBERI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBirthday Gift to myself
A more than a few years ago I committed to only buying and wearing belts made in the USA. Quality belts are out there but sometimes hard to find. I did not have a bison belt so wanted to add one after seeing a Lejon belt in a store and being impressed with the workmanship. I decided on the big timber due to it's tooling, stiching and color variation. It arrived and the craftmanship is evident. A tad thicker than I thought but not stiff so it fits through the belt loops easily and is comfortable wearing it. THis was my first belt from Lejon but it won't be my last.
- CCCraig C.Verified BuyerReviewingBIG TIMBERI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove This Belt!
Very happy with my purchase. Initially ordered the incorrect size , returned it, ordered a different size which fits perfectly. The return process was easy and fast. This was my first purchase from Lejon Belts and will definitely not be my last. Very well made, great looking belt. Thanks
#Lejon #VintageBison #USAMADE
Show the world what you're made of.