Sizing Guidelines: Add 2” over waist size for correct belt size. Example: if you wear size 38 jeans, order size 40 belt. If you’re in between sizes (ex: size 39 jeans), size up, so order size 42 belt.
Classic and with a nice thickness to it, the Navajo is a versatile American bison belt perfect to wear with your favorite pair of jeans. Handcrafted in our third-generation family-owned factory, it features a natural bison grain.
- American bison leather
- Made in the U.S.A. - See the factory
- 40 mm belt width (1.5 inches)
- 5 belt holes - 1 inch apart each
- Snap enclosure for easy buckle swapping
- GEGARY E.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDisappointed with myself
I love the belts, however my last purchase, I ordered them to long, in the process of exchanging
- JPJeffrey P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat quality!
Perfect with jeans
- RTRon T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAnother great belt!
This was a gift for a close friend. I have bought two previous Vintage Bison belts and was impressed with the quality. These are not low priced, but they are not overpriced. Quality costs and I have paid almost as much for western wear belts from well known boot makers which are cheaply made in China and nowhere near the quality. The boot maker belts show wear almost immediately. Incidentally, my friend was thrilled.
#Lejon #VintageBison #USAMADE
Show the world what you're made of.